[Dixielandjazz] Fw: Jukebox playing old hits. Brilliant.

Colin Toomer CHToomer at xtra.co.nz
Tue Feb 26 15:42:50 PST 2008

Hello all my e-musical friends,

Hope you all don't mind me sending you all this great musical download site.
If your musical background goes back to radio, no matter what country
you live in, you will remember these.

I must be old if I can remember the songs of the early 50's on New
Zealand Radio.

Regards,

Colin Toomer,
Whangarei, Northland, New Zealand.