[Dixielandjazz] Redi-Rest Upright Bass Stand

Dave Hanson jazzdude39 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 29 11:07:29 PST 2008

Hello list mates !  Hope I'm not out of line but I have an item that one of our upright bass players might have an interest in. I refer to a Redi-Rest upright bass stand. Probably goes back 50 years, allows a bass player to place the bass on the stand and can play on it and leave it on the stand without fear of it falling over.

Very well machined and still has the label on it. Please contact me off line for pictures and any questions you might have. I have just the one and you won't find them on line.

Dave Hanson
jazzdude39 at comcast.net
Atlanta