[Dixielandjazz] Saving & Converting Videos

BillSargentDrums at aol.com BillSargentDrums at aol.com
Thu Feb 28 13:46:41 PST 2008

Windows, Internet Explorer users should know that when you play an online
video, that video is in your temporary internet folder.

All you have to do is copy it to another folder in your hard drive.

Go TOOLS
then INTERNET OPTIONS
then BROWSING HISTORY  -  SETTINGS tab
then VIEW FILES

I suggest you DELETE everything you can from BROWSING HISTORY before  playing
the videos you want to keep, or you'll have a heck of a time finding the
ones you want in the thousands of files you may find.

The above info is based on IE 7, another version may have different
navigation, but it should still be there.

Some programs will take the flash files and convert them. Nero will allow
you to burn them to DVD. (You may have to change the name on the file so it
doesn't have a proprietary extension . . . just so long as it is a flash  video.)

ZAMZAR.COM is a FREE online file conversion service.

No further technical advise will be given on this, as I could end up
spending hours answering questions.

Hope this helps someone!

Bill
414-777-0100
BillSargentBands.com

Just released:  "The Best Of Bill Sargent Bands - Volume 1"

Available at:  http://billsargentbands.com/recordings.htm

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)