[Dixielandjazz] YouTube Recorder (was: Does anyone know?)

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Feb 28 07:53:05 PST 2008

Brian and DJML--
     Quivic looks OK, but apparently it won't work on a Mac (which i have):
           "Quivic requires the following in order to run...
            * A PC running Microsoft Windows Vista or Windows XP SP2.
            * Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 ( available for download here ).
            * An internet connection - preferably broadband connection."

     I use Snapz Pro (which works apparently only on Macs; $29):
            http://www.ambrosiasw.com/utilities/snapzprox/
It captures full screen, part of a screen, objects on a screen, or a
movie on the screen.

     Dan

**  Dan Augustine  --  Austin, Texas  --  ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
**     "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid
**      than to open it and remove all doubt."  --  Mark Twain