[Dixielandjazz] Does anyone know?

Brian Harvey brer.rabbit at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Feb 28 02:29:16 PST 2008

Do any. List-mates know of a computer programme (preferably low cost!) that
can be used to record videos of the type on U-Tube?
There are some there that it would be good to keep and others that I could
use in educational talks for the U3A - University Of The Third Age..
For example - I recently gave a talk on the life and work of Louis - some of
those old clips would have livened it up no end.
Brian Harvey

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
16:34