[Dixielandjazz] [!! SPAM] Re: Italians in Jazz Quote

PHIL WILKING philwilking at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 24 20:44:47 PST 2008

Dear Miss Fox,

You might also look at the "New Orleans Jazz, A Family Album," by Al Rose
and Edmond Souchon. It is from LSU Press.

Also, Dr. Bruce Raeburn, curator of the William Ransom Hogan Jazz Archive of
the library of Tulane University in New Orleans, is very helpful and can
steer you to much material and information (some of it in unpublished
manuscripts held in the archive) on the many Italian families involved in
the heyday of New Orleans jazz. He can also connect you with the other jazz
material collections in this area.

Phil Wilking

Those who would exchange freedom for
security deserve neither freedom nor security.