[Dixielandjazz] Question

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sun Feb 24 18:16:53 PST 2008

There are several university and museum websites with scanned
collections of Public Domain sheet music (mostly piano with lyrics,
sometimes chords)  that are pre 1926 or so. Anything written after
that you will probably have to pay to download PDFs - Google the
[name of song] + [ sheet music ] and you will probably find many sites.

Here are some PD sites: (not much "jazz" in them, but lots of popular
tunes that sometimes became jazz fodder.)
http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/smhtml/sm1870titlindex1.html
http://tinyurl.com/2xy3o9

Sorry to be not much help!

Dave Richoux