[Dixielandjazz] Free software for MP3 and recording was More on the Zoom H2 -

Ric Giorgi ricgiorgi at sympatico.ca
Fri Feb 22 15:51:42 PST 2008

Larry, check out Audacity freeware at

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

Power Tracks Pro can record as well and you can use it to integrate
midi and audio but Audacity is very easy to use and you can save
(Audacity calls it "Export" to other formats).

The reason I use Goldwave is that it saves too OGG VORBIS files
which are about 1/10 the size of wave files without losing any
quality and the doctoring and editing functions are amazing.

Thanks for the tip on wavepad.

Best,

Ricardo Giorgi
Rainbow Gardens Music