[Dixielandjazz] BLOOD COUNT

Janie McCue Lynch janie39 at socal.rr.com
Mon Feb 18 19:07:14 PST 2008

I realize this is not a tune that would normally be discussed on the DJML,
but does anyone have a lead sheet or full score for Strayhorn's Blood Count
for a C instrument?  Or a lead as to where to purchase?

I found several for other instruments, but nothing for piano.  Thought
Marian McPartland might have one in her collection, as she did a solo piano
version of this tune, but it was not included.

Thanks for any ideas....just respond offline as I know this isn't of general
interest to DJML.

Jane Lynch

Janie
janie39 at socal.rr.com

"Don't cry because it's over....smile because it happened!"  Dr. Seuss