[Dixielandjazz] Gold Coast Jazz Band at Little Switzerland Feb 23

Bob Shoring bobshoring at california.com
Mon Feb 18 12:04:30 PST 2008

I'm passing on this announcement from Phil Stiers regarding Little
Switzerland in Sonoma, California.
Bob

Hi All, Gold Coast Jazz Band will be performing at
LITTLE SWITZERLAND, SAT. Feb 23rd from 1PM to 4PM.

Our thanks to Alina Garcia, owner of Little Switzerland, for continuing
to promote this early form of Jazz.  Gold Coast begins it's 6th year
with Li'l Swiss.  We thank the many fans for their undying support.
Some of you have never missed a gig with us.

Alina has provided additional items on the Menu for those who would like
lunch instead of dinner.
$ 6.00 Admission

Day: Saturday
Date: Feb. 23rd
Time: 1 PM to 4 PM

Little Switzerland is located at 401 Grove St. Sonoma California.
Phone 707-938-9990 For Reservations

Bring a friend, have some fun.

For other info on Gold Coast JB, e-mail info at goldcoastjazz.com

See you there,