[Dixielandjazz] Myspace

Marty Nichols marnichols at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 17 14:51:13 PST 2008

Roger Wade and Dixieland Listers ----Roger Wade posted:

  Message: 2
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 16:01:24 -0500
From: Roger Wade <rwade1947 at comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Dixielandjazz] My Space
To: Robert Smith <robert.smith at tele2.no>

My MySpace name is reallyoldrecords (link below).

Now playing on my page:

Just a Closer Walk With Thee - Dick Creeden's Jazz Band

Mamie's Blues - Butch Thompson

Sugar - Lee Wiley with Jess Stacy and Muggsy Spanier

Come Back Sweet Papa - Doc Evans' Jazz Band

Run with It - Ken Wade

Enjoy the music and add me as a friend if you wish.

Roger Wade
Really Old Records"

  Mine is http://myspace.com/freemarty

  BTW Roger, am I mistaken that myspace disallows any "copyright material" to be uploaded to my site?

  I was under the impression I couldn't put copyrighted recordings on my site.

  I really don't mean to "rain on your parade" , I just need to know.

Gerald M."Marty" Nichols
  Hear Me  Play Trombone On "New Orleans" at
  http://myspace.com/freemarty And
  Hear Me Sing "Rosetta" at
http://www.esnips.com/web/JazzTrombone

  Click On The Box with a mike and cd ;)