[Dixielandjazz] ChopSaver

Margaret Squires saxymargeaux at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 14 14:34:41 PST 2008

Hi Dan,

  We stock ChopSaver at the music store where I work.  To be honest, it's not a hot seller.  I've used it and like it.  It seems to last longer than the usual lip balm type products.  But I don't feel the need to tell every customer that this is a MUST have product.  I can take it or leave it.

  I'm a reed player, so brass players may have a different response.

  Margaret

Dan Augustine <ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu> wrote:
  DJML (and others with lips)--
Has anyone ever tried ChopSaver? A friend of mine wants me to
pick up a free sample of it for him at TMEA. ChopSaver has a website
at http://www.chopsaver.com/ and (ostensibly) recommendations from
folks like Bergeron, Alessi, Sandoval, and others. Is it snake oil?

Dan
** Dan Augustine -- Austin, Texas -- ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
** "O Lord, help me to be pure, but not yet."
** -- St. Augustine (354-430)