[Dixielandjazz] Chaotic e-mails

Phil Pospychala bixguy at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 18:44:13 PST 2008

I use library computers and they say if the email is so wide there is nothing they can do about it.  Must come from the original sender.  I've asked them and they are supposed to know.  Assume that's what you are talking about.  It doesn't start out that way when I compose the email but seems to stray in that direction sometimes, beyond my control.  Is the library missing something?  I've tried, man.> From: gerard.bielderman at tiscali.nl> Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 09:55:16 +0100> Subject: [Dixielandjazz] Chaotic e-mails> CC: dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com> To: bixguy at hotmail.com> > Can someone instruct Phil Pospychala how to send normal e-mails? How they > look now is ridiculous!> > Gerard Bielderman> Leie 18> 8032 ZG ZWOLLE> Netherlands> Publisher of jazz discographies> http://home.tiscali.nl/tradjazz> > > -- > Mijn Postvak In wordt beschermd door SPAMfighter.> 646 spam-mails zijn er tot op heden geblokkeerd.> Download de gratis SPAMfighter via deze link: http://www.spamfighter.com/lnl> > > > _______________________________________________> To unsubscribe or change your e-mail preferences for the Dixieland Jazz Mailing list, or to find the online archives, please visit:> > http://ml.islandnet.com/mailman/listinfo/dixielandjazz> > > > Dixielandjazz mailing list> Dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com