[Dixielandjazz] Cell Block Seven's New Piano Player.

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 12 07:25:22 PST 2008

Bob Romans and Ed Metz enjoyed watching Hiromi play piano.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0ERlIvwhAU

Several years ago at ther 15th Annual Clifford Brown Jazz Festival in
Wilmington Delaware (his birthplace) I met Hiromi after the Barbone
Street / Preservation Hall shared performance. She was in the audience
and was performing the following night. Enchanted with her, I  went
back as an audience member to listen to her play.

She absolutely blew me away.  Charming young lady as well as an
extraordinary jazz pianist.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone