[Dixielandjazz] Laying Out Your Site

BillSargentDrums at aol.com BillSargentDrums at aol.com
Mon Feb 11 11:22:44 PST 2008

I said a couple of weeks back that I would provide you with the following
information.

For those who wish to make your sites look really professionally laid out,  a
basic utilization of HTML will be necessary.

You don't need to know or  memorize a lot, just a few basics like line
breaks, paragraphs, bold &  italic type and links will get you through for the most
part. It's really not  that hard, you just place a few bits of code within the
copy you place on your  sites, and it actually ends up looking like you
really want it to  look.

Following are two sites I  use:

http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_examples.asp

http://www.htmlcodetutorial.com/quicklist.html

Bill
414-777-0100
BillSargentBands.com

Just  released: "The Best Of Bill Sargent Bands - Volume 1"

Available at:  http://billsargentbands.com/recordings.htm

Awards. Go to AOL Music.