[Dixielandjazz] Important From Burt Wilson

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Mon Feb 11 11:13:53 PST 2008

Dear Fellow Jazzers--

The response to my Shakey's book was so great that I now have it available
at amazon.com.

I also have my book "A history of Sacramento Jazz" available on Amazon. I
discovered
that my books were going for up to $45 apiece used while I still have a few
hundred
new ones in my overstock supply, so I've put them out on amazon at $9.95 for
the
"Shakey &  Me" book and $12 for "A History of Sacramento Jazz." Both are
filled with
funny stories about the jazz musicians you know and love. Should be in
anyone's collection
and they make perfect stocking stuffers (looking ahead!).

Again, thank you for your support. Go to amazon.com and then click on
"books" and
then enter my name - Burt Wilson - in the search space and you'll be taken
to them.

Please don't pay the exorbitant high prices some others are charging. These
are
the original prices.

Thank you,

Burt Wilson

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
530/642-9551
916/806-9551 Cell
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
See our new CD, www.ringwald.com/recordings.htm

"I can resist everything except temptation."  --Oscar Wilde, 1854 - 1900