[Dixielandjazz] Fw: Need your help Bob

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Fri Feb 8 10:07:02 PST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary Reynolds" <glrmusic at sbcglobal.net>
To: "Robert S. Ringwald" <robert at ringwald.com>
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 9:53 AM
Subject: Need your help Bob

Hi Bob:

Would you mind posting this on the DJML.  I am looking for work and need to
start reaching out.  Your help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

Gary Reynolds, a Sacramento based versatile jazz trombonist and vibraphonist
is available for work on the West Coast area.  I have enjoyed many years
experience in working with very fine bands playing on the jazz festival
circuit including over 20 cruise ship gigs.  Additionally, I have played
much casual work for private parties, weddings and other special events.  I
would characterize my style as a trombonist as one who has a passion for
bringing out the beautiful tonality of this instrument that is pleasing to
the ears of the listeners as well as my fellow musicians.  I carry forward
this same philosophy with the vibraphone.  My musical performance background
is very broad which includes, jazz standards, Latin jazz, salsa, modern jazz
and Dixieland.

For booking engagements or other information, please call Gary Reynolds in
Carmichael, California at (916) 944-3142 or (916) 804-7851.