[Dixielandjazz] Beer (with Jazz content)

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 10:04:46 PST 2008

Was better than some of the stuff Americans drink now!
Whatever happened to Schlitz?  In 1980, when  I first visited in the
US, it was the most common one, and, frankly, better than most of the
current common brands.  And its "Classic" (or Special, I am not sure
after all thes years), was really excellent (and sold only in
bottles).
That's what I ordered in the jazz places in New York and New Orleans.
cheers