[Dixielandjazz] Frank Vignola Concert in St Louis

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Tue Feb 5 11:20:39 PST 2008

I hope St. Louis makes them welcome and the Sheldon is packed!  I have  tried
to keep up with Frank since he was about 14 and kindly shot a few baskets
with my bored 10 year old son.  (Frank was a young banjo prodigy as well as
guitar virtuoso. Was a fourteen year old star" at a gathering where I  had
brought my son & daughter.) I went to see The Frank & Joe  Show here a year or two
ago and Frank is still absolutely nice and  approachable.  He's touring most of
the time but says he is making a very  nice living in the music business and
well he should!  Terrific  talent.  Terrific guy!
Ginny

In a message dated 2/5/2008 11:00:01 A.M. Central Standard Time,