[Dixielandjazz] Playing for free? TRY III

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Mon Feb 4 05:56:31 PST 2008

No Bill, you weren't playing for free. But, your rewards weren't
monetary. Sac à Pulses, which has healthy price tag, plays one or two
freebees for the two children's medical centers here. Actually, these
gigs are hard to do as many of the kids are terminal.

On another note, yes, we are pricey just by ourselves. But, when one of
the agents that sells us sells us, they get, at least, 20% more. And,
when an agent is contracted by one of the convention centers, the
convention center is going to tack on its cut. I know we have cost many
clients close of 5000€. Unfortunately, we got less than half.

All the best, Gary