[Dixielandjazz] Playing for free

Mike mike at railroadstjazzwest.com
Sun Feb 3 18:05:44 PST 2008

Thank you for your response Dave.

I'm really not trying to make this into another long thread
about unions, but given the reduced power that they have in
todays world, do they still serve a purpose in terms of
musicians pay? Or are musicians of today literally on their own?

What's the pay climate like in other areas outside the US?

Mike