[Dixielandjazz] Volcano baseball

billsharp sharp-b at clearwire.net
Fri Feb 1 08:28:53 PST 2008

Mr Howard,  let me help solve your problem with finding entertainment
for your ball team . . .You sing the National Anthem and God Bless
America.

I think you misinterpret   "Land of the free".  It does not apply to
professional services rendered.

Were you struck in the head by a foul ball?  What is  this totally
absurd idea of asking musicians to play for free at a "professional"
event? ? ?   There's a "foul play" if I ever saw one !  STrike!  You're
out, way way way out.  You may be a Class A  affiliate,  but this is
absolutely Class F  classless behavior.

This is your quoted statement "We do not have a budget for the event .
. "  Oh really? ?  So someone is supplying the fireworks for free, and
etc, as named by Bob Ringwald.    Are your own services free?

Have a very nice day, but what ever you do, do it for free.
Bill Sharp
* * * While trying to collect the fruits of my labor, I keep slipping
on banana peels . . .