[Dixielandjazz] Dixieland Band - The Horse

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Tue Dec 30 22:07:54 PST 2008

I have a funny Dixieland Racing  story.

My band was playing at the races and I had never been  to them before. There
was a horse called the "Vamp of Savanna" and she went  off at 100-1. I just
had to bet on her. She was the 4th horse in the 3 race  and she won. At
100-1!!!! I was so excited only when I went up to cash my  ticket, it seems I had
asked for the 3 horse in the 4th race by mistake. That  one didn't win and of
course they wouldn't take my word for  it.

We played again the next year and the same horse was  running only by this
time she had won quite a few races. I bet on her again and  again she won but I
didn't make as much as I would have that first  race.

I remember hearing about Dixieland Band  though

Jazz Hugs

Judie

In a message dated 12/30/2008 6:36:03 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,