[Dixielandjazz] PHC

doctordubious at verizon.net doctordubious at verizon.net
Mon Dec 29 13:12:46 PST 2008

I also kept waiting for a bit more from Vince and the gang, but I know that
they are only featured and not starred in Garrison Keillor's format. It is
very much his show, so one gets a lot of Garrison and some of the featured
artists. At least there is one source for OKOM and he regularly employs
folks like Andy Stein or Butch Thompson.

Best regards,

Tom Duncan
Doctor Dubious and the Agnostics
PO Box 2118      Teaneck, NJ 07666
P   (201)836-6076     FAX   (201)833-4143
www.doctordubious.com