[Dixielandjazz] As seen on TV ?

GWW174 at aol.com GWW174 at aol.com
Fri Dec 26 14:46:37 PST 2008

We were watching the 'lighting of the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree"
event on TV ... with live music from very cold musiciaons.... Carol Sue was the
first to notice that they did not have music stands with music... but.... at
'music reading height' there were Video monitors displaying the music.  Not sure
if it had a 'bouncing ball' to mark the spot but I am sure the pages were
turned automatically.... and all the instruments had their own displays with
'their parts' on the monitor....
Hadn't see this before but was fascinated by the idea.... Probably 'old-hat'
to a 'pro like you'.

Have a good Christmas holiday season.

Gordon of Northridge
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.