[Dixielandjazz] Variety Obit: Page Cavanaugh

Jeanne Brei TinPanAlleyCat at cox.net
Tue Dec 23 23:35:34 PST 2008

Hey Bob,
   Thanks for posting Page's obit -- he may not have left any immediate
survivors according to the obit but they should have mentioned his legions
of fans and "extended Sweet & Hot Jazz festival family" -- it was such a
treat every year at the Sweet & Hot to hear Page and his trio play -- and I
remember the first time I saw him on a Doris Day DVD (Romance on the
Seas) -- he looked so young I couldn't believe it! He was truly a wonderful
musician and wonderful person that we all got to hear and see every year --
we're certainly going to miss him in 2009....
Jeanne Brei
Tin Pan Alley Cat Entertainment
www.JazzinWithJeanne.com
Las Vegas, NV