[Dixielandjazz] FW: Cornet Chop Suey

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Tue Dec 23 02:21:05 PST 2008

Steve, when I clicked on the link you provided, I got a girl singer with a
big band doing "Too Darn Hot."  It starts automatically.  Please give me the
direct link to Cornet Chop Suey.
--Bob Ringwald

Bob, that's the first song in a list of 4 songs available that you heard.
CCS is the third down in the list, which is over to the left side of the
screen.  I don't think you can get to the song directly.

Nice arrangement.  Well played.  Inventive.  Not particularly exciting,
though.  Probably could be pidgeonholed (if you feel the need to do so) as
"intellectual".  I prefer my chop suey hot.

Jim