[Dixielandjazz] A good offer

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Sat Dec 20 10:37:32 PST 2008

Oh brother, now they are attacking groups. I get them  all the time everyone
sends one of those nice little posts around with kittens  and dogs and
Christmas and says to send it to 12 of your best friends. I keep  trying to tell
everyone that is how they get all the E-mail address but they  still send them on.
I never send them out but just delete them. They'll never  learn.

Jazz Hugs

Judie

In a message dated 12/20/2008 10:17:13 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu writes:

I suspect that this message is apocryphal, but who  knows?