[Dixielandjazz] A new Xmas song with snow - FREE!

Will Connelly willconnelly at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 17 12:10:21 PST 2008

I posted the below message a few  days ago but think it got lost in
transmission. Or perhaps you thought it  was going to cost money, or
that you had to subscribe or send a coupon or something, but, no, it's
free for those who'd like to hear a new, studio recorded tune with a
great arrangement by Gary Lawrence and a swell vocal by one of South
Florida's best singers.  If you'd rather have a WAV file,  that's okay,
too ... just tell me.

The Message;
I'll be happy to send an MP3  file of my band doing my  "Christmas
Blues", with Lori Lea -voc -Tommy Smith -tpt- Ray Annati, clt -Hank
Bredenberg and Armand Paradise, tbns -Gary Lawrence, pno- Bob Whitlock,
gtr - Mark Ttrail, bss and Bob Green, drms upon request. The lyric
begins "Watching snowfall paint  the meadow...." . Encore leadsheet also
avail - FREE! - if afrer hearing the tune, you like it and wanna play it.
Happy  Holidays, all.

Kindly,
will connelly

only one response. Perhaps you thought it  was going to cost money, or