[Dixielandjazz] Vids on line

Daniel Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Dec 16 21:24:05 PST 2008

Gary and DJML--
     Came through loud and clear.  I'd suggest a private viewing-room
for examining the headers, as you never know what kind of weirdos are
looking over your shoulder.
     The video was fine.  Looks like you were channeling Kirk Joseph
from Dirty Dozen and doing a great job at it on some version of a
Conn tuba.  (I personally use a King 2341 bell-front.)  Nice street-
beat stuff, and the soprano-sax player did some good stuff.
     You're still welcome in Texas, you know, any time you can
arrange it.

     Dan

-