[Dixielandjazz] Musician available on craigslist

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 15 12:01:54 PST 2008

Here's an interesting addition to anyone's band!!

Cow-bellist looking for gig...

I am a professional cow-bellist looking for musicians to jam with. I have
pro gear, and play through a mic and a 1200 watt crest power amp and an
Ampeg
810 with 2 -18's. I normally play in the keys of "ding, donk, and dunk" but
can switch it up depending on song. I will not play any Blue Öyster Cult,
Motley Crue livewire. Lets Jam!!!!

Warm regards,
Bob Romans,
1617 Lakeshore Dr.,
Lodi, Calif. 95242
Ph 209-747-1148
www.cellblockseven2002.net
"If you must choose between two evils,  choose the one you haven't tried
yet."