[Dixielandjazz] Snowy Morning Blues to strt a thread

Glen Page gpage at dccnet.com
Wed Dec 10 12:28:40 PST 2008

Better you than me Don. How about "Winter Wonderland"? Possibly not always
regarded as an OKOM piece but recorded by Ken Colyer in New Orleans in 1953
with amongst others Emile Barnes and several old time musicians. At a
recording session the previous day Albert Glenny, who was the bass player in
one of the Bolden bands, played for 4 tunes. I bet Ken was in raptures at
that.

Have a great single malt season Don, hope the supplies last.

Cheers
Glen Page.