[Dixielandjazz] Not OKOM, but amazing

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sat Dec 6 12:28:53 PST 2008

His version of "Moto Perpetuo" is also outstanding (and different from
the way Wynton Marsalis does it ) - circular breathing and double-
tongue for 4 minutes without a mistake!
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=i61dl_ex0xs
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju4QVPPhc6Q

and somewhere in my library I think I have a version done on Keyed
Bugle!

BTW, just poking around Youtube found this -
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LF425mlMDNQ

a song maybe called "Fort George," done by by a group named Dixieland
Crackerjacks in (or from) Portugal...

Dave Richoux