[Dixielandjazz] o'brien clarinet mouthpiece

David Washburn tootn4u at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 18:03:38 PST 2008

Jack,

I have the Pomarico mouthpieces in my store. They came out with 2 jazz
crystal MP's. I don,t know the specs for the O'brien, although I have tried
to pick up one on Ebay. But everytime, someone beat me to it at the last
second. The Pomarico is about equivalent to the 5JB and one is just slightly
more open (like a hundredth of a millimeter.)  The are fairly bright with
good volume. Actually a little too much to suit me. I can check on the exact
price tomorrow, but I think they are about 85 dollars.

Thanks,
Dave in Dallas

--
Dave Washburn's Three Quarters Fast Jazz Band
www.threequartersfast.com