[Dixielandjazz] Help with copyright and publishing info

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sat Aug 30 13:08:17 PDT 2008

A friend and fellow musician jim Rothermel of SF has been searching for some
information on two tunes.  I told him that if the info is out there, I am
sure that someone on DJML can supply it.

Below is his request.

(snip)
Bob -
The 2 tunes are Cadillac Slim, by Ben Webster, and Central Avenue Blues,
probably by Teddy Wilson. Any help with copyright and publishing info
would be appreciated. Thanks!
Jim
(snip)

If anyone has the info, please e-mail it to him at jim at jimrothermel.com

TIA

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
Note new e-mail address rsr at ringwald.com
530/642-9551
916/806-9551 Cell
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band

Hear our new CD at:
www.fultonstreetjazz.com/music.htm

 "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or
a politician. And to
tell the truth, there's hardly any difference. I, for one, believe the piano
player job to be much more honorable than current politicians."  --Harry
Truman