[Dixielandjazz] YouTube Clip not saved

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Fri Aug 29 11:36:00 PDT 2008

Dr. Luis,

Depending on your computer (and what programs you might be running)
it can be easy (or at least not too difficult)  to save YouTube
videos. There have been several methods posted in the past to DJML
for grabbing videos on Mac OS but it takes several steps. I don't use
Windows much, but I know there are some free (or cheap) small
applications available to let you do this.

I am not on my main computer so I cannot quickly find those older
posts, but maybe somebody else can find them in the archives.

Dave Richoux