[Dixielandjazz] Jimmy Cleveland

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 15:42:53 PDT 2008

I have, more than once.  I even videotaped it.  So?  Taht does not
render JJ Johnson any more interesting.  And yes, I have heard him
with Bird and with Kay (remember the old J&K Lps?).  The more I heard,
the less I liked it!  As I have written - Cleveland was closer to
jazz, but I still would not go out of my way to hear him!
Cheers