[Dixielandjazz] Reality is an Illusion...

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 13:35:21 PDT 2008

Hello,
I'm sure Einstein was not the first to say "Reality is merely an
illusion" (I don''t know about the continuation).
I remember reading this at a rather young age and getting quite
excited about the idea.  When I told my Father about it, he replied:
"When the philosopher said that, someone kicked him in the ass.  The
philosopher screamed with pain, and the kicker said to him: 'Why are
you screaming?  Aren't the kick and the pain just an illusion?"
Cheers