[Dixielandjazz] Gold Coast J.B at Little Switzerland in Sonoma, CA

Bob Shoring bobshoring at california.com
Wed Aug 20 18:01:18 PDT 2008

Hey Gang,   Gold Coast is back at Little Switzerland from 1 PM to 4 PM this weekend, Aug. 23  Looks like we'll have nice weather for it, so hope you can make it.  We've been working on some great new dance tunes (well, new to the band)  to try out on you. Here's a few of them - Coquette, At The Codfish Ball, I Never Knew .

I should tell you that four of the band members, Jeff, Bill, Jan and Phil, Just completed a week at Trad Jazz Camp and are pumped.
So bring a friend and lets make this Sat. the most fun ever.

Little Switzerland is Located at the corner of Riverside and Grove St in Sonoma CA. (19080 Riverside Dr.)
For Res. Phone 707-938-9990 Or 938 -1616

The Date is August 23rd -This Sat
We start playing at 1:00 PM and End at 4:00 PM
Admission at the door is $6.00 (What a deal)

They have Great Food and Large Hardwood Dance Floor.
For those who don't already know who the band members are, here's a run down.
Zane Woodworth- Trpt.
Bill Badstubner- T-Bone
Phil Stiers - Reeds
Jan Stiers - Piano