[Dixielandjazz] New Orleans Parade composer

Craig I. Johnson civanj at roadrunner.com
Sun Aug 17 13:14:10 PDT 2008

I did a Google search and could find no direct credit
to a composer for this song.
What I did find was a note in one reference that the Girard
recording had been erroneously listed a being recorded by "Armand Hug"
In looking up a reference to an Armand Hug recording of this song, I saw
that it appeared on an album labeled "Armand Hug plays A.J. Piron."
Maybe that is a hint and maybe not.

Craig Johnson