[Dixielandjazz] Orange County Jazz Festival

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Wed Aug 13 10:21:41 PDT 2008

In a message dated 8/13/2008 7:29:32 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
janie39 at socal.rr.com writes:

Oh, and of course Bob Ringwald was there with Fulton  Street.....always a
pleasure to hear and to get a smile and a hug from!  Katie Cavera sat in on
the Friday night set

I had a great time also. Saw those bands  you mentioned, and it's really nice
to have some new blood around a festival.  Also enjoyed Paris Washboard with
their new young washboard player and the  regulars of course, High Sierra,
Titanic, Midiri  Brothers, etc. Enjoyed  our Bob and the Fulton Street for a
couple of sets. Did you hear that reed  players with the New Wolverine? One of the
best I have ever heard and Al Smith  sure put some energy into the Buck Creek
this weekend. Haven't heard them that  hot in many years.

The whole weekend was lots of fun and  the "afterglow" party Sunday night was
very nice.

Jazz Hugs

Judie

Read reviews on AOL Autos.