[Dixielandjazz] Wabash Blues 2

Wim Mossel w.p.mossel at orange.nl
Tue Aug 12 13:14:30 PDT 2008

List mates,
Thanks to everyone that answered to question for the Wabash blues.
For not clear reasons my mail to Phil Wilking and Ken Yeates bounces.

To Phil I wrote:
Thank you very much. In the meantime I've got the verse too.

And to Ken:
Thanks a lot. When you are interested: I have
text of two verses, in your file there is only one.
By the way, there is something wrong with
Sibelius.  The patter is in Bb, the chords and
the notes are OK, but there is one b to much
after the clef, so Eb instead of Bb. Have you had that before?

My apologies to all others, but I can't find another way to reach Phil and Ken.

Kind regards, Vriendelijke groet, Grüße
Wim Mossel

a.k.a. w.p.mossel at orange.nl