[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Legends Site

DrumAlive at aol.com DrumAlive at aol.com
Sat Aug 2 09:22:57 PDT 2008

I am the biographer of Gene Krupa and writer/producer of the many Warner
Brothers DVDs on Krupa, Buddy Rich, Lionel Hampton and many others.

The JazzLegends.com website I started some years back is devoted to
discovering--and making available--rare live concerts, television and radio  airshots,
newsreels, etc. on DVD and CD by Krupa and dozens of other legends of  jazz
and jazz drumming.

You will not find our stellar collection of DVDs and CDs anywhere  else.
Examples?  The only existing recording of Krupa leading the  Benny Goodman band
in May of 1953 after Benny left the aborted tour that  co-starred Louis
Armstrong...The final Goodman Quartet reunions of 1973...All  four Timex Jazz Show
from the late 1950s.  You've got to go to our site to  believe it.

And now, through Labor Day, each and every one of our dozens of products  are
$15 each, with free shipping offered worldwide.  You can beat it.

Keep swingin' and hope you'll visit _www.Jazzlegends.com_
(http://www.Jazzlegends.com)

Bruce Klauber
DrumAlive at aol.com