[Dixielandjazz] DJML She said Yes.

Tito Martino tmartino at terra.com.br
Tue Apr 29 20:06:14 PDT 2008

Hi Elazar

sorry my previous message was blurred with references to the site
where I found that excerpt of the Song of Songs.
Here it is again:

Who is this that cometh up from the wilderness, leaning upon her beloved?
I raised thee up under the apple tree: there thy mother brought thee forth:
there she brought thee forth that bore thee.
Set me as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death, zeal is
severe as the hades;
 the coals there of are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame.

And I wish you both keep that flame for life !
Shalom and Mazel Tov

Tito Martino
from Brazil