[Dixielandjazz] She said "Yes!"

Stanley A. Klein sklein at cpcug.org
Tue Apr 29 09:09:39 PDT 2008

On Tue, April 29, 2008 10:54 am, "Ministry of Jazz"
<jazzmin at actcom.net.il> wrote:

> Message: 4
> Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 08:15:20 +0200
> From: "Ministry of Jazz" <jazzmin at actcom.net.il>
> Subject: [Dixielandjazz] She said "Yes!"
> To: "DJML" <Dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com>
>
> Shalom jazz fans,
>
> My lady Krina and I are happy to announce that she accepted my proposal of
> marriage last night.

Elazar and Krina -

Mazel Tov on your engagement.

Just a thought about planning for your wedding reception:

In the years before email there were telegrams.  And people who couldn't
attend weddings would send good wishes by telegram.  Often the telegrams
from distant well-wishers were announced at the wedding reception.

May I suggest that you do a modern version of that and have someone
announce at your wedding reception that you have received good wishes by
email from jazz fans and colleagues all around the world.

Stan Klein