[Dixielandjazz] Sam Scott

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 22 20:13:50 PDT 2008

To contact susperslam8, who posted those Sam Scott videos, go to

http://www.youtube.com/user/superslam8

Then see the superslam8 channel information, which identifies the user
as someone named Anya, age 37, somewhere in the USA.

Under that information is contact/connect information. Just click on
the top box to send a message to Anya who should be able to put you in
touch with young Sam Scott, the guitarist/singer.

You might have to be a YouTube member to do so and if you want me to
send a message to Anya, let me know what you want to say and I'll send
it for you.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband