[Dixielandjazz] Sam Scott Videos, Perceptions

Ron L lherault at bu.edu
Tue Apr 22 11:32:53 PDT 2008

It sure looked like those girls were having a lot of fun.

The way one moved to the front as another moved back reminded me of tap
dancing groups who "challenge" each other as they dance.  Also some of the
moves these youngsters did reminded me of dance steps seen in late 20s/early
30s movies of Josephine Baker and others.

Ron L