[Dixielandjazz] Sam Scott, 9 yrs old -- LISTEN!

Alicia Fullbright alicia_f2002 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 03:15:16 PDT 2008

I have to agree with the Doctor here. I watched all of the "Sam" videos, and I too found it strange to hear a comment about sexual marketing. I am a mother of 3 grown children. All I saw was an innocent talent, and a young girl. I guess people will see what they want to. I did not see sexuality I saw sweet pure talent. I was charmed.

Alicia Fullbright

I live in my own little world, but it's ok, people know me here.