[Dixielandjazz] KMHD Traditional Jazz Shows

Kit W. Johnson kit at bscjb.com
Fri Apr 18 15:27:11 PDT 2008

Hi Folks:

I'm sending this short advertorial to let you know that every weekend KMHD
FM 89.1 (www.kmhd.fm) presents traditional jazz and ragtime: Saturday from 9
to 11 a.m. with host Phil Brenes, and Sunday morning from 9 to 10 a.m. with
yours truly. (Pacific Time - west coast of the U.S.). If you are not within
range of the radio signal then you can listen online.

My program on Sunday will feature a number of great recordings, including:

-  When My Dreamboat Comes Home (Hot Cotton Jazz Band)

-  Steamboat Stomp (South Frisco Jazz Band)

-  Working Man's Blues (Yerba Buena Stompers)

-  Messin Around (UpTown LowDown Jazz Band)

-  What Is This Thing Called Love? (Sidney Bechet's New Orleans Feetwarmers)

-  When You And I Were Young, Maggie (Tommy Ladnier's Orchestra)

-  Too Much Raspberry (Heliotrope Ragtime Orchestra)

-  Got To Cool My Doggies Now (Fats Waller)

-  Bombs & Bullets: An Explosion In Ragtime (Paragon Ragtime Orchestra)

-  That's My Weakness Now (Paul Whiteman Orchestra)

-  Little Orphan Annie (Coon-Sanders' Original Nighthawk Orchestra)

-  Diga Diga Doo (Duke Ellington & his Cotton Club Orchestra)

-  New Orleans Wiggle (Louisiana Repertory Jazz Ensemble of New Orleans)

-  I Wish I Could Shimmy Like My Sister Kate (Muggsy Spanier's Ragtime Band)

-  Bouncing Around (Armand Piron New Orleans Orchestra)

-  Mama's Gone Goodbye (Black Swan Classic Jazz Band)

Hope you enjoy the show.
Kit

Kit W. Johnson
kit at bscjb.com