[Dixielandjazz] Music stand screens

ballen ballen at deltapathology.com
Tue Apr 15 09:08:30 PDT 2008

Actually, there has been a digital music stand display advertised in the
International Musician (the newsletter for the Musician's union) for some
time yet.

With this one, page turns can be accomplished with a foot pedal. However, it
would be p[ossible as suggested for all the music to be coordinated and the
pages turned appropriately.